With simple registration and admission process, let your child step into the best future. Before going ahead with the admission procedure a counselling session is conducted to make the parents aware about the working of the school, the activities and the fees structure. A written test is also conducted for all the classes from class K.G I onwards just to check the previous knowledge of the child so that he/she is able to cope up with the syllabus. While the formal procedure is mandatory, we ensure that the parents and students are put to ease and the bond among the students, parents and the school becomes stronger as we proceed.
Other Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission are as Follows:
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the Child
- Samagra ID (SSSM ID)
- Photocopy of Previous Class Result
- Transfer Certificate (Class 2 Onwards)
- Caste Certificate (if any)
Mandatory at the Time of Admission
- Birth Certificate of the Child
- 4 Passport Size Photographs of the Child
- 2 Photographs Each of the Parents
Admission Criteria for Grade – 11
- The Streams Offered for Grade – 11th are Commerce & Science.
- The Criteria for Admission in Grade – 11th :
- Commerce Stream – 60% & Above
- Optional Subject – P.E. , I.P , Maths
- Timings – 7.50 A.M. to 2:20. P.M.
- Attendance For Grade – 11th – 75% Compulsory