Rules and Regulations
Our Expectation From Parents
Greetings on the advent of the new session !
At the Vedansh International School, we believe that the school and the parents must work in unison to ensure a rich and joyful learning environment for children. We would like to take this opportunity to share our thoughts and the expectations that we have from parents and guardians of children at Vedansh International School.
- Please do take the time to understand the philosophy, ideology and evaluation system followed at Vedansh International School, in order to bring out the best in your child.
- Read all the instructions carefully for compliance.
- A student must carry his/her communique to school every day with all the forms duly filled.
- Check the communique daily for homework assignment / instructions of Class Teachers / Principal.
- Routine letters/Notices / Circulars will be sent through students. Parents are expected to check them and acknowledge such letters.
- Intimate the school in case of any change in your address, telephone number(s) and e-mail address. This will facilitate school authorities to contact the parents in case of any emergency.
- Refer to the school website on regular basis for latest updates.
- Ensure that the child is punctual and regular to school and reaches the premises 5 minutes prior to the bell. School gates will be closed after 8:00 am.
- Students are not permitted to use any type of moped or scooter or bike for commuting to school. If disobeyed, the vehicle will be confiscated and returned ONLY when parents/ guardian come to collect the same.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms, without the permission of the Principal.
- In case parents wish to meet the subject teachers, prior appointment has to be taken either through Communique or telephonically. Appointment to meet subject teachers on working day will only be considered during their free periods on that particular day.
- Parents must inform the class teacher in writing regarding the details of any medicine that their child needs to take regularly or if he/she is allergic to any drug.
- Parents must attend the PTM to get an update on their child’s academic progress and conduct. In case the parent is unable to attend, it must be intimated to the class teacher. Parents must collect the report card within that week. If not even a single PTM is attended by the parent throughout the year then the child may be discontinued.
- Kindly adhere to the PTM timings to avoid inconvenience.
- Academic orientations, workshops, seminars and functions are regularly organized at Vedansh International School. We look forward to your enthusiastic participation and support towards all school programs.
- Private tuitions are discouraged and school mentors are not allowed to coach any student privately.
- We request the parents to refrain criticizing the school/ mentors/ school procedures in the presence of their children and co-operate with the school to maintain discipline.
- Please try not to take half day. School discourages half day. Half day will be granted only in emergency situations.
- If the child is absent for more than 2 days then, kindly come to school for completion of your child’s work. Photocopy will not be provided by the school