School Time / Uniform
|1.||Pre Nursery to KG II||9:15 AM to 1:15 PM|
|2.||I to XII||7:50 AM to 2:20 PM|
Note : Winter timing Schedule will change as per the instructions by local administration.
- The school uniform is obligatory on all school days and official functions.
(a.)Sports uniform is to be worn according to the time table
(b.)1 to 4 : whenever there is a sport period
(c.)5 to 12: whenever there is a hobby period
- School uniform is obligatory in all PTM’s.
- Students who are sloppily dressed or not in the complete uniform may be sent back home.
- No jewellery is permitted except small ear studs. (Only for girls)
- Girls are not allowed to apply henna on their hands.
- Low waist skirts for girls and low waist trousers for boys are strictly prohibited.
- Non-sikh boys should get their standard hair cut at regular intervals.
- Sikh boys must wear turbans in class IX and above. A patka may be worn only while playing games.
- Black colour slacks or tights are mandatory for girls.
- Child can wear colourful apparel on his/her birthday (only till Grade 3) and can distribute chocolates. Cake cutting and gifts distribution is NOT permissible.
- It is the duty of the parents to see that the student comes to school neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.